IRMA offers comprehensive Loss Control Visits to all Members targeted at mitigating risk and increasing safety of your employees, community, and facilities. Loss Control Visits are applied consistently to Members, on a 4-Year cyclical rotation alternating between policy-review and site-inspection visits.
- IRMA Management Assessment Program (IMAP)
- Regulatory Assistance Visit (RAV)
- Hazard Survey Visit (HSV)
- Fall Hazard Assessment Visit (FHAV)
Members that own and operate specialty services, like aquatic facilities and playgrounds, will also be scheduled for these additional visits throughout the visit cycle.
- Aquatic Facility Inspections: Every 2 Years, occurring during policy-review visit years during the open months of facility operation (June – August).
- Playground Safety Inspection Program: Every 4 Years, occurring during FHAV visit year in either April or September.
Members visits will be assigned to occur during the same month, each year taking the guess work out of the Loss Control Visit cycle.
Make a selection from the menu to the left.